Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's up?

Hey Folks! I hope your New Year is off to a fantabulous start. So far for me, so good. I have been working out every morning and a little in the evening too. It is so hard to drag myself out of the bed, but in order for me to lose the weight I am motivated to lose, it is imperative. I've been watching my diet too. I don't have horrible eating habits but I can definitely improve. I have not been drinking anything but water since Sunday. I don't miss anything, yet. Also, I am trying to get at least 7.5 hours of sleep. You need at least 7 for the body to heal itself. I am not a sleeper, so this one is a tad more challenging for me, I function well on 6.5.

I am telling you all of this because, I really have three blogs floating in my head but I just don't feel like typing them out right now. That said, know that I love you all. I am praying God's will and best for you. I will write soon. Till then, stay hopeful. The year is fresh and it has quite a few surprises in store for each and every one of us. I appreciate you and I hope you find my blogs entertaining and thought provoking. I hope that I inspire you and make you want to do better and be better. When all else fails, I hope I make you think or laugh. The glass is always half full. Be blessed! Till next time, peace, love, and hair grease!!!

Copyright January 6, 2010 by Pamela Cole Thorpe

1 comment:

  1. The glass is always half full.. that is the 2nd time this week someone has told me that so that MUST mean something right?? I am still working that one out in my head.....

    Weight loss... sighhhhh.. seems like a battle I will have until the day I go see Jesus but I shall not give up!

    Hope all is well w/ you and the family. I miss you guys bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete