Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My MJ Favs

After writing the previous blog about Michael Jackson's movie, This Is It, I thought I would grace you with my all time favorites from his vast collection of songs. They are in no particular order. Trying to narrow it down to a few songs is no difficult feat. I love music and had not realized just how many songs of MJ's were in rotation on my Ipod. I'd love to hear what your favs are and why. Who else could make you halt your plans while they debuted their latest video? No one but MJ. Here's to you, music lovers...you may not agree but hey there's hundreds of other songs to suggest to me and my fans to check out.



1. Man in the Mirror

2. I'll Be There

3. Human Nature

4. Got To Be There

5. You Are Not Alone

6. Earth Song

7. Smooth Criminal

8. She's Outta My Life

9. Black or White

10. I Just Can't Stop Lovin You

11. Gone Too Soon

12. Another Part of Me

13. Heal the World

14. Butterflies

15. Remember the Time

16. The Lady in My Life

17. Liberian Girl



Til next time.....Jam on my friends! Jam on!



Copyright November 3, 2009 by Pamela Cole Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment