Friday, July 30, 2010

A Little Greeting

I have not been feeling like myself for a week now. I am not sure what the problem is but I have bonded way too much with my bathroom. I am assuming it is the fallout from a well needed vacation to Mexico. I am worried about being dehydrated and my appetite is way down. My head ached for almost a week. UGH!

In addition to that, I feel discombobulated and out of sorts. Having issues getting into my regular routine and motivated in general. I am not the only one. I have several friends in the same boat. What a strange summer! Anyhoo, this weekend, we are off to Philly to see some very close friends and spend a day at Hershey Park. Can you say chocolate? YUM! Despite my issues, there has to be a cheeseteak and hoagie with my name on them. What else is a girl to do since Chelsea failed to send me an invite to her highly publicized but trying to be kept on the down low nuptials.

Several quick random thoughts.......I loved my Pres on The View yesterday. He still is cool and has a swagger that is all his own. Babs made a return visit for the event despite recovering from heart surgery. Did you see him? What did you think? Credit Card reform all begins in August. Have you read enough to see if things really work in your favor as a consumer? Make sure you do! Today is National Cheesecake Day. YUM! Go to Cheesecake Factory and get those half-priced slices of your favorite flavor. Wow! Ellen DeGeneres is leaving American Idol after only one season. She would like to encourage the contestants a little more. Hmm, even they want more drama. Two shows that are excellent but probably little known(or watched) are Unsung and Life After. The are really good and quite informative. Oh, and finally, after reading the entire Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7), we bought LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 for DJ and we are all addicted to figuring out the game. Ahh the joy of summer!

I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you. I hope God has been smiling richly upon you this summer. My friends in the south will be returning to school in the next week or so. Don't miss that. All children should return to school the last week of August. Just my opinion. I also hope that you have caught up with and enjoyed family and friends. I hope you made one positive change in your life or your community too. Till next time, be safe and be a blessing. Stay hydrated! Ciao!

Copyright July 30, 2010 by Pamela Cole Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment