Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Tis the weekend we celebrate our independence. Be happy and most of all be safe. Enjoy the fireworks. I don't have much to say this post but I thought I'd reach out and tell you all how much I appreciate your support, comments, and encouragement. It means a lot to me. Really. Plus, I know I will be able to count on you when I move on to bigger things. SN: Bigger things are coming because God has already ordained it. 

Currently, I am counting down the days till our family vacation. Sometimes you just need a change of scenery to put things in perspective. I am looking forward to a peaceful yet extremely relaxing time. If you need to book a vacation, let www.dreamydestinations.net handle your travel business. We are going to Mexico, and we are staying at a Dreams Resort(www.dreamsresorts.com). It is all-inclusive. I will post a review after we travel.

I have been enjoying my children so far and slowly but surely purging my basement. I have also spent a lot of time thinking about how I am gong to re-invent myself and re-join the work force. It is time y'all. Don't get me wrong, I love being a SAHM. It is rewarding in ways I couldn't begin to imagine. It is also harder than any day I spent at the IRS assisting taxpayers. Those checks from working the Census made me realize how much I miss checks with MY name on them. So I am brushing up my resume and perusing jobs on the internet in hopes of being employed by September 15th. My internal debate is whether I want to be a full time employee or a part time employee. Do I want a "real" job or do I want an easy close to home, BS type job. The possibilities are endless, so pray God places me exactly where I need to be. Last but certainly not least, I have a book idea which I plan to co-write with my little sis, JaiCynthia. It is relevant and will be interesting. Start the prayer chain for us now because we plan to write ourselves to fame. Yep, claiming that one!

Till next time, be you, be free, be giving, but most importantly, be a blessing! Smooches!!!

Copyright July 3, 2010 by Pamela Cole Thorpe

1 comment:

  1. A single muskateer just doesn't have the same effect....but nonetheless, being a good (and therefore supportive friend), I will pray that God brings clarity to your commitment (part-time or full-time) and the perfect position for you!

    ReplyDelete