Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sorry I've Been Outta Touch

Hey folks! It is really hard to keep up with stuff when you are having a great summer. We just spent a wonderful ten day in Cleveland, OH. For those of you who don't know, Cleveland is home for me. I lived there until I moved to Baltimore, MD at the age of 22. It was a really fun trip. We got to see everyone and spend quality time with them. What a blessing! I make note of this because a lot of times we are only there for 3 or 4 days and it goes quick and we can't fit everyone in.


The weather was warm for Cleveland but felt like home to us. Unfortunately, my mom does not have AC and my kids thought they might die the first couple of days. Honestly, it was hot and I don't know how we made it without air but we did. Yep, it is official, we are spoiled.


We ate good and hung out with family and friends practically everyday. I grew up living next door to my grandparents so I think my children are missing out by being so far away from their relatives. It was nice to see them interact with their grandma and great-grandma. The memories of that time spent will hopefully be forever etched in their minds.

Thar said, I have a lot on my mind but I am sorta outta sorts. But needless to say, I AM BACK! I have a lot to share, vent, and discuss in general. So my posts will be back to normal. I have missed you and been thinking about all I have to share. For now, please accept my belated apology. Happy Birthday to my God-child, Kayla Renee Banks! Have a lovely weekend! Be safe!

3 comments:

  1. I for one am so glad you are BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that 2 people who are glad you are back and can't wait to hear your thoughts! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! You both inspire me in such different ways. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete