Saturday, November 2, 2013

Missing In Action

MIA.....yep that is me! But here I is, alive and no worse for the wear. I can't believe it has been almost a year since I posted a blog. In my mind, I've written a thousand posts. Guess what? That's exactly where they have stayed, in my mind. No excuses, no writer's block, and no posts. You know what that means? I haven't been working out all my issues. Remember this blog is therapy for me.

Seriously though, it has been a roller coaster of a year and sometimes you really do have to be still and keep your mouth closed. You have to let God minister to you. So, November is here and it is my favorite time of year. The season of thankfulness. I am back! At least I think I am. I am going to try to post weekly from now till the end of the year. Please note that I said that I will try. My season of crazy is on-going so I make no promises. Know that I have missed writing and I needed to get back to it. One step closer to me being true to ME.  So if you are reading this, I am thankful to you still being out there to share my life experiences and opinions with you. Hugs!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment