Friday, September 25, 2009

Random Stuff #2 about Miss Read

Okay, so I think it is time to lighten things up a bit. Here's another opportunity to get to know me better.  Hopefully, I won't scare you off.

I don't trust men who wear white shoes or who carry bitch bags(AKA man purses). Blame it on my Mama!

I collect shot glasses(the prettier the better). I love them but I have a watch fetish, a journal fetish, and a picture frame fetish. Each of those things bring a smile to my face.

I don't like liver, beets, eggplant, or mussels.

My two favorite words of late are Bitchassness and Fuckery. Bitchassness is really not cute in anyone but it really isn't cute in men. Fuckery, well, I just like that word.

I love a good pedicure. Cute toes will pick you up on a bady day. A manicure, for me, not so much.

I like to color to destress. Something about the simplicity of that is so therapeutic.  My kids think that is so funny. BTW-the more crayon colors to choose from, the better.

My definition of EGO is Easing God Out. If you have to much ego, you don't leave a lot of room for God to work in your life.

I know being passionate about someone is not the same as being in love with someone.

I also know that no matter how good a mother is, she is not a substitute for a father. A boy needs a strong male presence in his life and so does a girl. It will make such a difference in the way relationships are handled and life choices are made.

So what do you think? If I gave you a quiz, would you know me? I am not sure but I am simply complex, like most individuals. Keep reading folks, I love you all. Have a wonderful weekend.

Copyright September 25, 2009 by Pamela Cole Thorpe

4 comments:

  1. Ha, Ha, Ha!!!

    Pam, Your Blog is just what I needed tonight. A glass of wine and some great reading, your "Diva Blog", makes the end of the week all worth the effort.

    After running around all week, for everyone except myself, it can get to be a bit of a pain. I guess that's the hand your dealt as a mom and a wife. It's nice to read random thoughts and laugh, as I can so relate to them.

    I like your favorite words of late because they explain a lot of the personalities and issues that we all deal with daily. I LOVE the definition of EGO, that's why I just like people who are confident.

    I also feel like I just got to know you even better!

    Be Blessed & Keep Writing!
    Luv, Yasmen Jones
    West Chester Ohio, Friend & Distant Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! PS Janet Jackson loves to color as a destresser too & so do I! My kids aren't quite old enuf to punk me about it though lol! Good stuff Pam! Keep it coming! ~ Audriel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I am working out some issues but trying to inspire and encourage my readers too. Need to iron out some things before I write my book! Tell your friends to check me out too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am enjoying the blogs. I have a lot of shot glasses I want to get rid of. My husband (soon to be ex-husband) was a collector but i was left with the collection. So if you want, I will send them to you.
    Love you, Tender

    ReplyDelete