Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beach Reads

In keeping with the theme of recommended reading, Here is a list by the staffers at Woman's Day Magazine. It is short sweet and to the point. I haven't read a single one of them but a couple are already on my Nook. Here they are in no particular order:

    1. Dismantled: A Novel
   
    2. The Perfect Happiness: A Novel

    3. Summer Shift: A Novel

    4.  Days of Grace: A Novel

    5. Girl in Translation

    6. Every Last One: A Novel

    7. My Name Is Memory

    8. Hannah's List

That is it for now. I plan to read #s 1, 6, and 8. I will let you know my opinion. It's a hot day and I'm enjoying being in the house with my family. Translation: Love being in the comfort of the air conditioning. Till next time, be safe and God bless. Ciao!

Copyright June 12, 2010 by Pamela Cole Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment