Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PSA

Today is Election Day! Big deal, right? Yeah, it is a big deal, especially if you are an African American or a woman. People fought, bled, and even died for you to exercise that right. You can't complain about the shituation if you don't let your own voice be heard. I understand the complacent attitudes...it takes way too long to see change in the political arena. I agree. What we need to be seeking is term limits for both Senate and Congress. I think twelve years is enough for all of them. It would alleviate a climate of not getting anything done. Ahh, but I digress...probably a future blog but surely, you are all sick of stopping progress for the sake of being contentious(i.e. the President is of a different political affiliation). So anyhoo, I am imploring you to go to the polls and let your voice be heard. We may not agree politically but it is still important. So that's it. I have no more to say! ROCK THE VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment