Thursday, February 25, 2010

Diva Dialogue II

Hey Folks! I missed y'all. Getting back to the routine is so hard but I wanted to let you know that you were in my thoughts and prayers. There is still snow all over the place but my street is finally ice free. It took forever. No props to VDOT. Hopefully all storms have passed and we are on our way to a very green Spring. I have lost(big drumroll please) 13 pounds as of last night. I have been diligent in my exercise despite all the craziness of the weather and everyone schedules being tossed and driven. I just might make my goal. I have not struggled to pull away from the table thought there are mornings that I literally drag myself outta bed. I wish my niece was here teaching her Zumba class. Props to Tiffany(you can check out her blogs too) who is handling her business despite her growing belly. Can't wait to see Baby T! There will budget cuts at hubby;s place of work. Unfortunately, we won't know if he's on the chopping block till June 1st. Pray for us. Too much change is not good and our family has endured more than our fair share. I have been going to church. I am not sure that it is my church but I did decide to be far more pro-active and relax my expectations a little bit. Someone gave me some great advice about the situation. You know what, I will post it in case any of you are in the same boat. It is good stuff. Well that is it for now. I love you all. Be a blessing, okay!

Copyright February 25, 2010 by Pamela Cole Thorpe

1 comment:

  1. woot woot! congrats to doing so well on your weightloss journey! that's awesome! and thx for the props. but the real props go to baby t who is being SO cooperative! :) and i'll keep you and the fam in my thoughts and prayers that uncle's job is spared.

    ReplyDelete