Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Tiger Will Roar

Do we really care that Tiger Woods is planning to talk on Friday? I don't think so! WTF? What is there to say at this point? If I was prepping him this is how it would go...."I maintain my right to privacy. Enough focus has been placed on me and my family whom I've hurt deeply. I have issues and I'm working them out. If I've disappointed you it should solidify that role models should be people who are in your sphere(ie. family and community members). I will return to the golfing world and I will continue to focus on the sport. I hope you will respect my decision to not discuss my personal life from this moment forward. The public will believe whatever they want and you, the media will continue to harass me because we have become a news driven society whether it is worth hearing about or not. I remain committed to my wife and children. Thanks for your time!" That is my take. What do you think?

Copyright February 17, 2010 by Pamela Cole Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment