Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bon Voyage!!!

Today, my vacation officially began at 5:07 P.M. Yea me! And yes, I am doing a happy dance. I am so in need of the time AWAY from my place of employment. I also need the time to connect with my family. Did I say how excited I was to be off work? On a side note, upon my return from this wonderful vacation, I am purposing to seek new employment and to get serious about my weight loss.

I know I have been real selfish with my blogging of late. I forgot how hard it is to cram so much into an already jammed day. Work gets in the way of fun! LOL! Can you tell that I was meant to be independently wealthy? Ahh but I digress! I don't have writer's block. I am irritable so I know I need to be blogging and working my issues out on you. I really do always have a lot of things on my mind. So hopefully, I will be a better steward of my time and get back on my grind. For now, I am off to see the wizard. Just kidding! I am off to bond with my family and we are going to enjoy Charleston, SC, Port Canaveral, FL, and Savannah, GA. We will be cruising to Nassau, Bahamas, St. Thomas(my absolute favorite place), and St. Marteen. If you really know me, please remember to wish DJ a "Happy Birthday!!" tomorrow! He will become a double digit midget. Can't believe he will be 10 already! Of course I will give you all a full report upon my return. I will also post a blog on why people have become so mean and whatever else I deem necessary to discuss.

So good bye for now. I will be back soon. I will miss you all. Be safe! Be blessed and most of all be a blessing!!!

Copyright July 13, 2011 by Pamela Cole Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment