Thursday, June 16, 2011

Surprise!!!

I love an unexpected surprise! On Tuesday, I had a really crappy day! My car wouldn't start in a parking lot and I almost got a speeding ticket while driving home from work in hubby's vehicle. All I was thinking was that I just wanted to be in the comfort of my own home with the people I love the most in the world.  I really wasn't in the best mood...that is compounded by some work drama I can't discuss on here right now because you never know who might be reading. (#ocassionaltactfulblogger)

Well yesterday was a better day in many respects. The best occurrence was that my loving husband surprised me with a little gift that I had been desiring for a while. If you know me, you know my philosophy is, "Give the people what they want!" I received a very nice Pandora bracelet with four very fitting charms. They represent several things I care about...God, family, and love.  Let me just say how thankful and surprised and happy I was by my husband's gesture.  Gotta have those little moments. If you are ever in doubt about what to buy me, I will need charms. www.pandora.net.








No comments:

Post a Comment