Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Watch Out World, I am Blogging Now!!!

Welcome to my first blogging post. I am blogging because I always have an opinion as well as quite a bit to say. I love interacting with other people and enjoy a healthy debate. I am putting out the disclaimer that these are my opinions and sometimes they will not be politically correct because I am who I am. I am the sum total of MY OWN life experiences and those things shape my opinions and outlook on life. Love me or hate me, I will always try to stay true to who I am and what I believe. I will try to keep it clean but will always be real. I will play devil's advocate too. I am a work in progress. Being an African American, Christian, mother and wife has its challenges and I struggle with every one of my roles on a daily basis. For the record, these aren't even all the roles I play on a daily basis. I write to encourage, challenge, and explore. My hope is that I will bless someone along the way and in turn be blessed in the process. Welcome to my blog, I look forward to having a great blogging experience with everyone of you!

Copyright: August 26, 2009 by Pamela Cole Thorpe

2 comments: