Thursday, April 6, 2017

25 Facts About Me....

It's been a while since I've really said anything specific about myself. You get my thoughts and opinions all the time so here's a little something different.Some things you may know because you pay attention, hopefully others will surprise you.

1. I love the Lord and I am a Christian. Without a relationship with Christ, I'd be a huge mess. I am not perfect but my Savior is.

2. I am an extrovert with some introvert tendencies. I love people interaction but I am more than comfortable  being alone. My thoughts and quiet do not scare me.

3. I tend to do the right thing even when I don't  want to. Trust me, I am not a pushover. Right is right and wrong is wrong. God will work it all out in the end.

4.  I love a nice journal. Writing is therapy whether it's shared or not.

5.  My discernment skills are on point. I will peep BS in a heartbeat.

6.  I hate reality TV. There is enough ratchet behavior in the world without television glorifying it.

7.  I am very transparent. Thus, I have very few fake and guarded people in my inner circle.

8. I love to read.  I used to force myself to read any book that I began. Now, If  I am not engaged within the first 50 pages, I'm not wasting my time. There are way too many books out  there to be stuck reading one that doesn't draw me in.

9.  Seafood is the best.....lobster, shrimp, crab legs and scallops....YUM!

10.  My hair has been natural since September 2007 but I absolutely hate doing hair. Thank goodness for protective styles...done  by others. 

11.  Watches and sunglasses are my favorite accessories to buy. I also have a thing for buying make-up.

12.  My preference is white wine and  I like my liquor clear too. Vodka anyone? 

13.  I have several pet peeves but one of the biggest pet peeves is when people initiate plans/activities with you and cancel at the last minute.

14. My definition of fine men can be summed up with Morris Chestnut and Idris Elba.

15.  I miss having a dog. Beagles are my favorite. I  see a pooch in my relocated future.

16. My sports teams: Cleveland Cavaliers, Dallas Cowboys, Cleveland Indians and Duke Blue Devils. Honorable mentions go to the Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers and the Pittsburgh Panthers. No hateration necessary!

17.  I despise putting away laundry and dishes, and I also dislike dusting.

18.  While I love fast cars, I hate  driving.

19.  Friendship  is a serious matter. My girls are ride or die.  I cherish them dearly and most of them are closer  than family. They are the real deal and they make me a better person.

20.  Traveling fills my tank. I love seeing other places and how the people live and of course, this foodie enjoys trying new foods along with relaxing. Puerto Rico is on the agenda for this year.On the travel list,  in no particular order: Aruba, South Africa, Greece, Italy, Thailand, Vancouver, and Hawaii to name a few.

21.Online dating has 0 appeal to me but I sure would like to date some one's son soon. (Deep sigh)

22.  I don't find it cute when children lack manners or are disrespectful. 

23.  Writing is therapy--that's how MissReadDiva was birthed. Coming in 2nd would be music and third would be coloring.

24. Current goals: Less debt, less procrastination, more living life to the fullest-on my own terms.

25.  I love me--perfectly imperfect, occasionally petty, always God-loving and God-fearing individual who is always observing and growing daily. 

I hope you learned something new. Please feel free to comment or ask a question. Peace!

In Diva Love,

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment