Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas is not About You



I woke up thinking about Christmas. I love this time of year whether I'm motivated to shop or not. This year, I'm really not. Children of any age can care less about your motivation, so you have to put on your big girl panties and proceed to handle your business. While it is easy to see that consumerism is the message we get bombarded with during this season, the real message we need to embrace is that Christmas really is about what we do for others. It's also about how we allow God to interrupt our good plans and impart His Great plan. I posted this thought on my FB page yesterday and I hope you can live it out this Christmas and everyday: Allow the promise of Christmas to overshadow the painful realities of your life. Do not allow Christmas to be defined by your disappointment, but allow your disappointment to be forever changed because of Christmas. If you can do this and help someone along the way, we will each see the true meaning of Christmas, There is ALWAYS going to be someone worse off than you. I hope the love of Christ fills you and takes you out of your comfort zone this Christmas season. One small act of kindness each day can change some one's entire attitude for the better. Be intentional-Be a blessing!




In Diva Love, 

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment