Thursday, November 3, 2011

Liebster Award

I want to personally thank Sporadically Yours for gifting me with this award. I just started following her blog and I absolutely love it. I feel like we'd be friends if we met somewhere. Check her out by clicking the link here www.sporadicpublication.blogspot.com! Now I am returning the favor and passing the love on to several of my favorite bloggers.


The Liebster (German for friend or love) Award spotlights up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.



FOLLOWING THE RULES


Upon receiving the Liebster Award, you must do the following:


1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.


2. Reveal your top 5 picks(I decided on 6) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.


3. Post the award on your blog.


4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.


5. Have fun with it!





I read some really REALLY great blogs. Most of the bloggers that I follow are fairly new. They are a varied bunch but all of them are down to earth and fabulous:
               Kristin@           www.handbagshairandheels.blogspot.com
               Carla@             www.sojourneroftruth.blogspot.com
               Laura@             www.lovelifescrap.blogspot.com
               Jill@                  www.thisismyridiculouslife.wordpress.com
               Stephanie@       www.journeytoninevah.blogspot.com
               Danette@          www.brichrkha.blogspot.com



You will enjoy every one of the blogs. Trust me, I don't lie!



Copyright November 3, 2011 by Pamela Cole Thorpe




No comments:

Post a Comment