Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quick Check

I posted a blog encouraging each of you to join me in a Money Challenge. I hope some of you were inspired to save weekly even if you couldn't follow that plan. If you chose to join me and a few of my friends, you should be nine weeks into the challenge and have saved $45. Now, who's with me? I decided once I hit the $50 mark the money needed to go somewhere so it could grow even more. Next week, I will be opening a new account for the Money challenge duckets. So where are you and what are you doing with your savings? If you couldn't start then, it is a good time to re-evaluate and start the year off right. Hope your New Year is off to a blessed start. I feel great and already have in my spirit that this is going to be a wonderful year for me! Peace and blessings!

Copyright January13, 2011 by Pamela Cole Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment