Sunday, January 9, 2011

An Action Plan

I hope every one's  New Year is off to a blessed wonderful start. For me, so far so good. This is a short and sweet post. My mom sent this to me via e-mail, and well, I loved it enough to share with you. It is good advice as we find our selves already ditching our resolutions. It is also good every day life advice. Plus, I love acronyms. Take heed!

ACTIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR



Help others.


Admit it when you are wrong.


Promote Christ at every opportunity.


Present yourself in the best way possible to serve as an example for others.


Yield not to temptations.




Never think an unkind thought of others.


Endeavor to work harder for the Lord.


Weed out your bad habits with God's help.




Yearn and pray for peace.


Earnestly desire a stronger relationship with Christ.


Attend church regularly.


Resolve to give all for Christ and his church.


It really is simple advice. If we strive to live it out, what a difference we can make in our own lives and those of others. If your New Year isn't off to a grand start. Today is a new day. Change your attitude and be positive, things can change on a dime. Till next time, be blessed and be a blessing!

Copyright January 8, 2011 by Pamela Cole Thorpe

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pam,
    I love the Blog and the "Actions For The Year." Happy Belated New Year and I hope the family is all doing well. We continue to be blessed, as is my prayer for you. I still hope to see you guys when we visit the DC area for spring break...God Bless,
    Love & Hugs...Yaz

    ReplyDelete